Six Flags Hurricane Harbor has announced the "Caribbean Cove" interactive water play area for the park in 2016. Located in Hurricane Harbor adjacent to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, this new water complex will feature kid-friendly interactive elements with water guns, nozzles, and sprayers. Over 300 new recliner chairs will also compliment the area to provide lounging space for parents while the kids play!
The Key Features of Caribbean Cove include:
- Active and colorful water play center with more than 55 interactive features
- Spray nozzles, jets, valves, water guns, action slide and a giant tipping bucket towering nearly two stories in the air
- Two-foot-deep, beach-entry pool
- Giant beach area with 300 new lounge chairs
- New shade canopy will provide additional respite from the summer sun
Caribbean Cove will be located between the Taak It Eez Ee Creek lazy river and Big Wave Racer slide complex and is slated to open summer 2016. Along with the previously announced "Total Mayhem" 4D Free Fly Coaster, 2016 is shaping up to be a highlight year for the Six Flags Great Adventure entertainment complex!
That's all for now from Theme Park Overload. "Like" our Facebook page to have the latest news from the Amusement Park industry delivered straight to your inbox! www.Facebook.com/ThemeParkOverload My name's Nicholous, and Thanks for Reading!